Careers at Central Penn
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Central Penn College!
Central Penn College offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees to include: health and life insurance, flexible spending account, short and long term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings and many other programs.
Current Open Positions and How to Apply
To see a list of current vacancies on our campus, please click here.
- All applicants must first complete an applicant profile. The applicant profile consists of a series of tabs that allow you to provide as much information about yourself as you wish to offer. It is recommended that you complete each tab of the applicant profile.
- Returning applicants can enter a member ID and password to login. From the homepage, you can edit your profile and apply to new jobs.
- Current employees should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to email@example.com.
Central Penn College does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected class in the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff. Consistent with our unlawful harassment policy, the College is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Background Check Requirements for New Employees
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires educational/school employees to submit to a series of background checks including:
- State Criminal History Records Check
- Child Abuse History Clearance Check
- FBI Criminal History with Fingerprinting
Did You Know?
Central Penn History
Central Penn College's history can be traced back to 1881, when the Pennsylvania Business College opened its doors on Market Street in Harrisburg.