Do you have what it takes to be the next big business leader? A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Penn College can give you the skills you need to succeed in today’s workplace. Our comprehensive educational program will help you learn management theories, business concepts, human resources and ethics for careers in both the public and private sectors.
In addition to our core curriculum, you have the opportunity to choose a concentration that matches your educational and professional goals.
- The Banking & Financial Services concentration will prepare you with a thorough understanding of banking definitions, concepts, relationships and strategies.
- Central Penn’s Finance concentration specializes in preparing students to tackle the challenging world of business finances by providing an understanding of financial definitions, concepts, relationship and strategies.
- A concentration in Healthcare Administration will provide you with the understanding of the role of public policies and politics in the healthcare industry, the various component sectors, and the planning methods used within the healthcare field.
- Want to tackle the expanding career field of human resources? Central Penn’s Human Resource Management concentration will prepare you with an understanding of the complex roles and practices of a human resource professional.
- Our Management concentration will help prepare you for a successful career by ensuring you have a comprehensive understanding of management theories, business relationships, concepts and functional skills.
- Looking for a career in marketing? Central Penn’s Marketing concentration is designed to provide you with the understanding of the application of marketing concepts to business models, development of marketing strategies, and effective use of an advertising campaign.
As you advance through the Business Administration curriculum, you become immersed in the business world. Our real-world education and professional atmosphere help to give you the leg up you need to become a successful business leader.
Want to learn more about studying Business Administration at Central Penn? Use our ‘Request Information’ box to the right-you’ll hear from us soon! To hear what others have to say, we encourage you to like us on Facebook, or connect with us on Twitter. We love to answer questions and provide additional information in a format that works for you.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed and program, and other important information, please click here.
American Bankers Association coursework evaluated by the American Council on Education and offered through the PA Bankers Association are accepted in transfer to the Banking & Financial Services concentration - up to 77 credits.