The Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration prepares students to meet the growing demands of businesses, while providing background in all areas of business with the ability to minor in one of the following concentrations: Finance, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management, Management, or Marketing.
You Will Learn
This degree program will help students learn management theories, business concepts, human resources, and ethics for careers in both the public and private sectors.
• Apply business models and communicate with all levels of management
• Apply general accounting principles in a business environment
• Understand the importance of international market growth
As a career-oriented college and as an addition to our hands-on curriculum, Central Penn requires all students to complete an internship as part of their academic program. This opportunity allows students to participate and experience careers in the real world. Internships are 180 hours in length and may include a research project tailored to the individual's career path.
Continuing Education and online students complete a capstone course in place of the traditional internship. This can be done at both the associate and bachelor degree level. This course requires an extensive research project and paper related to the students chosen career path.
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Quality Control Systems Managers
- Geothermal Production Managers
- Biomass Production Managers
- Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
Middle States Accreditation
Central Penn College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (Ph: 267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here to visit our 'Disclosures' page.