The Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership prepares students to gain a solid theoretical and practical education in the principles of effective leadership. Students are provided with an education to facilitate and enhance their professional employability within their respective field of study or continue on to graduate study. The program emphasizes understanding leadership issues and applying the exercise of ethical leadership in complex social, culturally diverse, team and organizational settings.
You Will Learn to:
- Compare and justify the need for leadership and management concepts
- Explore and examine leadership roles
- Discuss the knowledge, methods, and techniques needed to develop and motivate followers, resolve conflict and disputes
- Examine and distinguish organizations as complex systems and the implications of workplace diversity, organizational change and corporate culture
- Select and apply techniques to continually improve an organization by using critical thinking, problem solving, and various research methods to support decisions
- Through service learning, students will synthesize and interpret the impact social responsibility plays on significant political and social issues
- Differentiate and compare principles of management, leadership, administration, and supervision
Middle States Accreditation
Central Penn College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (Ph: 267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.