Bachelor of Science Degree Program in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The Bachelor of Science degree program in Nursing (RN to BSN) is an online program designed to meet the educational needs of the Registered Nurse (RN). All courses are 100% online and practice experiences to support advanced professional development are completed in the student’s local area, if available. The program enables graduates to achieve added nursing expertise and credentials to support opportunities for professional career advancement. The BSN degree provides a base for nurses to assume professional nursing roles in a variety of healthcare settings and to meet requirements for enrollment in advanced practice and specialty graduate nursing education programs.
NURSING (RN TO BSN) SCHOLARSHIP - $5,000
Central Penn College's Bachelor of Science degree program in Nursing (RN to BSN) is announcing a scholarship opportunity for the spring 2017 term. More details are located below.
- Analyze principles, models and research studies from nursing and related disciplines to support evidence-based practice (EBP) decisions, patient care safety and quality improvement in clinical practice.
- Incorporate the use of appropriate patient care technology to facilitate management and provision of interdisciplinary care.
- Collaborate effectively with nursing colleagues, other disciplines, patients and families to create safe and culturally competent healthcare outcomes.
- Apply the nursing process to address health promotion and complex care issues of diverse populations across the life span in a variety of healthcare environments.
- Evaluate current issues and trends in healthcare policies and participate in actions that advance the nursing profession and individual professional development.
- Share and assume responsibility for leadership in monitoring and ensuring high quality care as a member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Demonstrate professional, ethical and legal accountability in the provision and delegation of nursing care.
Need More Info?