Nursing (RN to BSN)
Apply today! $5000 Nursing (RN to BSN) Scholarship Available*
The Bachelor of Science degree program in Nursing (BSN) is a fully online curriculum designed to meet the educational needs of the Registered Nurse (RN). The program enables graduates to achieve added nursing expertise and the credentials to support opportunities for professional career advancement.
NURSING (RN TO BSN) SCHOLARSHIP - $5,000
*Central Penn College is pleased to announce that a limited number of $5,000 institutional scholarships for the RN to BSN program are now available to qualified new students entering in Spring Term (April 2017).
Requirements to Initiate Admission Process and Scholarship Award Review (Deadline March 1st)
- Submission of current unencumbered RN license validation in state of residence and state where student expects to complete courses that involve practice experiences.
- Graduate of ACEN approved Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing program with grade point average of 2.0 (C) or better.
- Submission of Central Penn College application and transcripts of previous college education for transfer credit evaluation. There is no fee for submission of the application and review of transcripts for transfer credit. For more information, contact Admissions Counselor Amanda Paull. (AmandaPaull@centralpenn.edu) at 717-728-2341 or complete an application (no application fee) by visiting centralpenn.edu/apply to start the process and alert Admissions you may need more information.
Requirements to Complete Admission Process (Deadline March 20th)
- Submit proof of Current Liability Insurance ($ 1 Million/$3 Million minimum).
- Complete and submit Professional Portfolio. Directions for the Professional Portfolio will be provided on receipt of the completed application.
- Interview with Admissions Counselor or designee in person or by phone.