Welcome to Central Penn!
The admissions team at Central Penn will assist you from initial contact to moving on campus. We'll assist you with admission requirements, degree options, financial aid opportunities, housing, and more, We are always here for you. Below is some information to help you get a head start.
Central Penn welcomes students of all ages who demonstrate motivation and exhibit scholastic competence. We are committed to working closely with you and your family to make the admissions process as easy as possible.
A completed application includes:
- Completed application for admission. You may apply via paper application or online. There is no application fee.
- All applicants to Central Penn College are required to provide an official high school diploma, transcripts, a GED or a home schooling certificate, or in some cases, an attestation of one of the previously mentioned items.
- Please mail your transcripts to:
Central Penn College
600 Valley Road
P.O. Box 309
Summerdale, PA 17093-0309
- Please mail your transcripts to:
- Personal interview with your Admissions Counselor. This can be scheduled at your convenience by clicking here or calling (800) 759-2727. Telephone interviews are available for Continuing Education or fully-online students who may be unable to make it to campus.
Admission is based on high school grade performance. Additional information may be requested and there may be specific requirements depending on the major.
If you are interested in transferring credits to Central Penn from another accredited post-secondary institution:
- Send your completed application for admission, noting the extent of your academic training beyond high school.
- Have your official high school and all college/university transcripts mailed directly to our Admissions Office.
- After we have received the above, a transcript evaluation will be conducted. Courses which are parallel to courses offered at Central Penn will be counted as transfer credits if a grade of "C" or better was earned in the course.
You will receive a listing of the credits accepted. For the Bachelor Degree Program, a minimum of 30 credit hours (21 of them in the major field of study) must be completed at Central Penn College (15 credits for the Associate programs).
- Central Penn follows a rolling admissions policy. Application deadline is 15 days prior to the start of the term.
- To schedule a campus visit for you and your family or friends, please click here or call us at (800) 759-2727.
To be eligible for the Master of Professional Studies program you must:
- Submit a graduate admissions application.
- Have three or more years of professional work experience,
- OR minimum Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores of 130 verbal, 131 quantitative and 3.25 – 3.75 analytical writing.
- OR a minimum Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score of 235.
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 from an accredited higher education institution.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, a 2-3 page goal statement articulating their career aspirations and a professional resume.
A maximum of six graduate credits with letter grades of B or higher could transfer to Central Penn provided the credits are equivalent to Central Penn coursework.
Looking to contact your personal admissions counselor? Use the information below to get in touch with your counselor. If you live outside of the 717 area code, please call our toll free number at (800) 759-2727.
High School Students
|Rebecca Cummins||(717) 728-2267|
|Danielle Cohle||(717) 728-2497|
|Caitlin Copus||(717) 728-2532|
|Adrienne Thoman||(717) 728-2531|
|Amanda Welker||(717) 728-2341|
Continuing Education & Graduate Students
|Melissa Mahoney||(717) 728-2502|
|Melissa Leibig||(717) 728-2348|
|Susan McFeaters||(717) 728-2509|
|Brian Seaman||(717) 728-2424|
|Steven Snerr||(717) 728-2536|