Alumni Leadership Conference
August 22, 2017
LEARN FROM CPC ALUMNI & FRIENDS.
Whether you are a working adult, young professional or student, we’re excited to help you learn new leadership skills, expand your business network and make career connections. At Central Penn College’s Alumni Leadership Conference, alumni, students and community members learn leadership practices they can put to use right away.
The conference allows you to attend an inspirational keynote, four rich sessions, and a valuable networking reception. The expert alumni and faculty presenters are passionate about sharing their knowledge, skills and abilities associated with being an effective leader.
- At the networking reception, give advice to attendees or bring your resume. Career Services will be available for resume reviews during the networking reception and at the end of the conference. Bring your questions for Central Penn alumni from different career paths who will give advice on how to stand out as a leader in your profession.
- Specifically designed for CPC alumni and students, this event is also open to community members interested in enhancing their leadership skills. West Shore, Carlisle, Harrisburg and Lancaster Young Professional groups are invited to attend at the discounted student cost.
- Campus tours are available at the end of the day.
- The conference cost includes admission to 5 conference sessions, continental breakfast, leadership luncheon and networking reception.
Top 3 Features
Gain the confidence and motivation to apply yourself as a leader
Develop important skills in leadership, branding and problem solving
Learn how to become an alumni leader at Central Penn
registration will be available soon! (email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when registration opens)
Keynote speaker: Aaron Beverly '10, Account Manager, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. & 2016 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking 1st Runner Up
The Power of Words
|Cost (paying by cash or check, or if you would like to subsidize the cost for a student to attend, email email@example.com.)
ALUMNI & COMMUNITY Registration,
ALUMNI & COMMUNITY Registration
HARRISBURG, Carlisle, WEST SHORE & Lancaster YOUNG PROFESSIONALS Registration - great discount!
One (1) YOUNG PROFESSIONAL conference attendee registration, includes admission to all conference sessions, continental breakfast, leadership luncheon and networking reception.
STUDENT Registration - great discount!
One (1) STUDENT conference attendee registration, includes admission to all conference sessions, continental breakfast, leadership luncheon and networking reception.
2017 sessions to be announced.
* Sessions and descriptions are subject to change
To be announced
2017 speakers to be announced.