Central Penn College - Transcript Request

Central Penn College


Transcript Request

Academic Transcripts

Academic transcripts of courses taken at Central Penn College are available through the Records and Registration Office. A transcript can be sent to a student, a college or an individual.

Note: Transcripts will not be released in cases of outstanding financial obligation to the college. This includes both official transcripts and unofficial transcripts.

Official Transcripts

Colleges and employers normally want official transcripts. A transcript is only considered official if it is printed on security paper and sent directly from the college to the receiving organization. In other words, if the student has opened the transcript it is automatically considered unofficial. The fee for official transcripts is $5 per copy.

Central Penn College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Transcripts are not printed by the Clearinghouse. Transcript orders will be transmitted electronically to Central Penn College and will be processed, normally within two business days, by the Records and Registration Office.

  • To order an official transcript, click here to proceed to the National Student Clearinghouse's secure website.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also check your order status or history online.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are provided at no charge to students and alumni. The information is the same as on an official transcript, but it is not printed on security paper. Outside organizations (colleges, businesses, etc.) may initially accept an unofficial transcript, but normally want this followed up with an official transcript.

To order an unofficial transcript, write up a request for your transcript indicating whether you want your transcript mailed or faxed. (Note: We cannot email unofficial transcripts.) Sign and date your request (your signature must be hand-signed, not typed), and then mail, email, or fax it to:

Central Penn College
Attn: Records and Registration Office
600 Valley Road, P.O. Box 309
Summerdale, PA 17093

Email: recordsandregistration@centralpenn.edu
Fax: (717) 732-5254

Current students and recent graduates with access to the student portal can also access an unofficial transcript through the student portal. Go to My Academics, then go to Degree Audit, and then click the Unofficial Transcript link. (If you cannot see the link, you may have a hold on your account that prevents release of your transcript.)

National Student Clearinghouse

Central Penn College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. To order your transcript, please click the link below.

National Student Clearinghouse