Student / Faculty Information
THIS CHANGE DOES NOT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL APril 3, 2017!The Central Penn College Information Technology department will be providing Single-Sign On (SSO) and Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) capabilities to all Students, Staff, and Faculty to all computers and web-enabled applications starting April 3rd, 2017. No matter where you are or what Central Penn College application you are accessing you will now use the same account and password. You will also be able to reset your own password by either answering security questions or one-time password authentication.
Please call 866-291-4357 (HELP) (From Campus Phones: Dial 4357 (HELP) and choose one of the following options:
- For Blackboard Support, Option #1, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Microsoft Office Help, Option #2 for any questions on usage of Microsoft Office applications 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For all other Information Technology issues, option #3, including password resets, or email the Help Desk at email@example.com.
OR visit the Information Technology Department during the following days and times:
- Location: Bollinger Hall, Rooms 53A and 55
- Hours during term are Monday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hours during term breaks are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.