Central Penn College - Presidential History

Central Penn College

 

Presidential History at Central Penn

Since 1881.

In 1881, Joseph N. Currey established the Pennsylvania Business College on Market Street in the heart of the business district in Harrisburg, Pa. As the career-focused college, now known as Central Penn College, grew and leadership changed, the institution moved to its current 58-acre campus in Summerdale in 1970. Central Penn remains true to its mission to provide opportunities to students from a variety of academic backgrounds by providing the education needed for employment and advancement in their fields.; as evidenced by the success of its more than 10,000 graduates, who have served and continue to serve the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and beyond.

  1. 1881-1886 – Joseph N. Currey
  2. 1886-1917 – John E. Garner
  3. 1917-1922 – Dwight L. M. Raker
  4. 1922-1935 – William H. Hartsock
  5. 1935-1953 – Sadie T. Hartsock
  6. 1953-1969 – H. Rae Young
  7. 1969-1989 – Bart A. Milano
  8. 1989-2012 – Todd A. Milano
  9. 2013-2017 – Dr. Karen M. Scolforo
  10. 2018-Present – Dr. Linda Fedrizzi-Williams