You Can: Immerse Yourself
Welcome! 歡迎! ¡Bienvenidos! Benvenuti!
No matter how you say it, you are welcome here at Central Penn College. International students at Central Penn have the chance to learn in our professional, career-focused environment from professors who have real-world experience in the fields they teach.
Since 1881, Central Penn College has been helping students turn potential into career success. Central Penn’s suburban Summerdale campus is located just minutes away from the city of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania’s state capital, and is in close proximity to bustling cities like New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Baltimore. Accredited by the Middle State Commission of Higher Education, the College offers challenging bachelor’s and associate degrees in a variety of exciting career fields.
Accelerated, 11-week terms offered year round help you get to where you want to be faster. While on campus, you can participate in a number of clubs, trips and activities to enhance your student experience, including the International Society Club and annual traditions such as Fall Harvest and SummerFest.
At Central Penn, we don’t think that students should be forced to live in cramped dorms. Instead, we provide our lowerclassmen with spacious, two-bedroom apartments equipped with a full kitchen, living room and private bathroom, and our upperclassmen with three-bedroom townhouses. Who says you have to give up the comforts of home when studying abroad?
To learn more about studying abroad at Central Penn College, please fill out the form to your right and one of our helpful admissions counselors will be in touch to guide you along the path to opening new horizons here at Central Penn!
- In order to apply for admission to Central Penn College, international students must provide a transcript indicating they have completed, or are on track to complete, a secondary school program which would allow them to pursue university studies in their home country.
- In order for us to fully evaluate your application, the following must be completed:
- Free Online Application for admission
- Secondary school (high school) transcript/report
- Post Secondary school transcript/report (for transfer students)
- TOEFL score of at least 520 (paper) or 68 (IBT) or a IELTS score of at least 6 is required for admission.
- Central Penn will not require the TOEFL or IELTS test scores for the following groups:
- nonnative speakers who hold degrees or diplomas from postsecondary institutions in English-speaking countries (e.g., the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- nonnative speakers who have successfully completed at least a two-year course of study in which English was the language of instruction
- transfer students from institutions in the United States or Canada whose academic course work was favorably evaluated in relation to its demands and duration.
- nonnative speakers who have taken the TOEFL test within the past two years.
- nonnative speakers who have successfully pursued academic work at schools where English was the language of instruction in an English-speaking country for a specified period, generally two years.
- In order to issue an I-20 document for the student visa application, students must submit the following documentation:
- Certification of Finances
- Sponsors proof of income
- Please Note: All U.S. colleges are required to obtain actual documentation that funds currently exist at least for the students first year of study and that, barring any unforeseen circumstances, adequate funding will be available from the same of equally dependable sources for subsequent years of study in the U.S. International students must be financially independent and capable of bearing all the costs associated with attending Central Penn College. Central Penn does not provide financial aid to assist international students. Limited scholarship opportunities are available.
We're Here For You.
If you have any questions about the international application process, or studying at Central Penn College as an international student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.