Interested in Transferring Credits?
Central Penn makes transferring your college credits fast, seamless and simple. Students can apply up to 75 of their credits to one of Central Penn’s parallel bachelor’s degree programs and up to fifty percent of their credits toward an associate degree.
Students will work with our detail oriented admissions team to develop an evaluation plan to complete their degree requirements. Speak with one of our financial aid coordinators about grants, scholarships and loans today.
Institutions with Articulation Agreements for Transfer
- Berks Technical Institute
- Consolidated School of Business
- DuBois Business College
- HACC (formerly Harrisburg Area Community College)
- ITT Technical Institute - Harrisburg
- Keystone Technical Institute
- Lackawanna College
- Lincoln Technical Institute
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- McCann School of Business and Technology
- Northampton Community College
- Pace Institute
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute
- South Hills School of Business and Technology
- Strayer University
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
ITT Tech Transfer Information
Central Penn College has a long history of accepting transfer credits from ITT Technical Institute. Central Penn and ITT have an articulation agreement in place and that may help provide you with an opportunity to easily transfer and complete your program of study. Students are provided with a free transcript evaluation to determine what is needed to complete their degree requirements.
Transfer Student Scholarship
Transfer Student Scholarships are available to full-time students. Scholarship recipients will be awarded $1,000 to be applied to their first three terms of tuition. Transfer Student Scholarships are awarded to all qualifying student applicants. Additional scholarship opportunities are available.